|Several government agencies in Orange County will distribute nearly $200 million in emergency rental assistance in 2021 with payments going directly to landlords. Learn more about the key differences between rental assistance programs, which may compensate landlords at varying amounts and impose distinct requirements.|
This CAA webinar will help Orange County rental housing providers understand the different programs, their requirements and answer critical questions:
On this webinar, CAA’s Senior Vice President of Public Affairs for Southern California, Victor Cao, moderates a discussion with representatives from the following agencies to help landlords understand the different rental assistance programs in Orange County:
- Are there programs that will fully pay off rent arrears or do I have to forgive a portion of rent?
- Can landlords apply directly?
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- Can a tenant/landlord participate in multiple rental assistance programs?
- Can a tenant on monthly federal assistance like Section 8 apply for emergency rental assistance?
Cost: $10 per member / $49 for non-members
- United Way Orange County
- County of Orange
- City of Anaheim
- City of Irvine
- City of Santa Ana
Qualifies for 1 unit CCRM Continuing Education Credit