Learn more about the key differences between rental assistance programs, which may compensate landlords at varying amounts and impose distinct requirements.
This CAA webinar will help landlords in Inland Empire navigate a maze of requirements and answer critical questions:
- Are there programs that will fully pay off rent arrears or do I have to forgive a portion of rent?
- Who should apply and to which program should they apply?
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- Can a tenant/landlord participate in multiple rental assistance programs?
- Can a tenant on monthly federal assistance like Section 8 apply for emergency rental assistance?
$20 per member / $59 for non-members
Qualifies for 1 unit CCRM Continuing Education Credit